Skip to main content

MY TOP 5 2021 DATING SHOWS

 5. FRIENDS 2021

This show was a spin-off of Heart Signal show. It was a substitute of the show Heart Signal for the Korean Version did not air this year. Although most people anticipated it, it wasn't that impressive as there was no love lines. The show which most people thought would give love lines for some of the Heart Signal cast who didn't match up with anyone or sadly broke up with the members they were matched with suddenly turned to a friendship show.

It goes with no question the show was literally called FRIENDS but could I at least see Gaheun get a guy or the legendary couple Kim Hyunwoo and Oh Young Joo get together. Nop, I just got them making up for the stupid misunderstandings they had in Heart Signal 2. 

Although I got to see some of my favorite casts from Heart Signal 2 and 3 this wasn't that impressive at all. 



Look here we got Do Gyun and Jang Mi together but only for Jang Mi to friend zone Do gyun 😞

We even had Eui Dong getting introduced to a new girl but it didn't work...

I really loved seeing these cast again because I missed them but why didn't anyone match up? That's my question





4. TWINKLE LOVE

This was a Chinese dating show that aired in the Youku channel. It's not that I really loved it but the idea of 20 year old coming together and falling in love just hit me straight in the heart as am a 20 year old too. I liked how the guys would cry and laugh together from time to time making me appreciate life more as a twenty year old.

Of course it's a dating show so there'll be romantic relationships and romantic feelings formed by the casts towards each other. But what I really appreciated was the friendships formed between them. It was so beautiful to see young girls and boys who are starting their journeys have friends to give them support.

They cried on each other's shoulders and supported each other throughout their whole journey. This wasn't just a show for twenty year olds it's a show for all.




Season two coming next year and I can't wait, What about you?








3.  TRANSIT LOVE

I'm not very fond of this concept but this show brought out a new story to the stories of Korean dating shows. The concept was that a couple who broke up or are breaking up is brought in a house where other couples like that are living. They stay together for a month with hopes to find new people or renew their relationship.

Aside from entertainment this show is very bad for the heart, it made my heart ache so badly that I felt that it was too unfair. I cannot even imagine to think about the casts who this story was about them. It hurts so much to see the girl or guy that had in your heart once slowly fall in love with another. The casts were so strong I feel like they deserved all the recognition this show got.



 I don't want to experience something like this in my life but the drama makes us watchers want more.

It might sound harsh how I want them to release season two next year but I really want them to release season 2 next year.

To all the casts the world is too cruel you got to learn how to cope... LOL





2. LET'S FALL IN LOVE 3

This show could have been my no. 1 but it's just that my favorite couple comes from the show at no.1. Personally I really like Season 2 of this show most. The momentum of this season was slow compared to that of the last season. 

The love lines took longer to be solid and everyone was  playing safe. However, things picked up towards the end and there was love, support and friendship from everyone. The love triangles didn't last long and there was not that much drama between the casts.

The fact that this season had the most painful heart breaks was so sad. See all the cast were good people that's why when they felt rejected by their crushes it hurt so bad. 


 Also the panelist was too good like if there's something to miss other than the casts is the panelist for this season.


As the poster radiates calm and healing energy, this season was more healing than entertaining.

I can't wait for next year's concept...






1. HEART SIGNAL 4 CHINA

I was really hesitant to watch this season because last season was garbage but thank God I watched it. This season had everything, love, friendship, heart breaks, sacrifice etc. I kept looking forward to the next episode because their love stories were the most realistic and it felt less edited than other dating shows.

You could see how one person falls in love slowly and surely to when they make the other person fall for them truly. I was beyond impressed and that's why this show tops my list today. I can't explain in few words how I cried when they cried and how I was happy when they were happy.

The most amazing cast and the most beautiful couple that I supported were all in this show.

The pain that my favorite couple caused each other was unbearable and the moment the guy witnessed the girl shed tears because of him was the moment he broke and released all the feelings that were pent up. That was the most sad episode in the whole show but also the most eye opening of all.


This season deserves all the love it got and am not even lying about this.

I can't wait for the next season and I hope it leaves a good impression on me.







So what was your top 5 dating shows of 2021? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIVORCED SINGLES 3: ENG SUB

 DIVORCED SINGLES 3 Also known as :  돌싱글즈3  Description :  Individuals who experienced divorce, come together for a second chance to find love and maybe a second marriage... Airing : Jun 27 th, 2022  - Sept 12 th, 2022 FULL EPISODES SUBS LINK: Link 1 Link 2 LINKS... PS. EP01 is already subbed... EP02 Link 1 Link 2 EP03 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP04 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP05 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP06 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP07 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP08 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP09 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP10 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP11 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 EP12 HD Link 1 Link 2 SD Link 1 CAST INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS FEMALE:  Name: Lee Sora Account: Sora Name: Jeon Dabin Account:   Dabin Name: Byun Hyejin Account:   Hyejin Name: Jo Yeyong Account:   Yeyong MALE : Name: Choi Donghwan Account:   Donghwan Name: Yoo Hyunchul Account:   Hyunchul Name: Kim Mingeon Account:   Mingeon Name: Han Jungmin Account:   Jungmin

BETWEEN LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP S2: ENG SUB

  BETWEEN LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP S2 Also known as :   각자의 본능대로 시즌2,  각자의 본능대로2 Description :   Here, (same-sex) friends set out together to find love. Will my friend, who knows everything about my ideal type, dating style, and even the fatal history of romantic relationships, become my enemy? Will they still be comrades? A real romance between young people that begins in a fantastic travel destination! Secrets and lies. And conflicting sincerity. Will friendship collapse before love? Or will the friendship become even hotter and deeper? A touching story of friendship and it's strength in worries and conflicts. Airing: Nov  11th, 2022   FULL EPISODES SUBS LINK: Link 1 Link 2 Links... EP01 Link 1 Link 2 EP02 Link 1 Link 2 EP03 Link 1 Link 2 EP04 Link 1 Link 2 EP05 Link 1 Link 2 FINAL EPISODE Link 1 Link 2 CAST INSTAGRAM

LOVE ACTUALLY S1: ENG SUB

  LOVE ACTUALLY S1 Also known as :   半熟恋人  Description :   A group of urban young men and women who have experienced a love, broke through temptation and decentness, reason and restraint in life with a more mature and pure attitude. Come together to look for a second chance in love and to find a partner. Airing: Dec 28th, 2021 - Feb 23rd, 2022  Links: EP01 Link 1 Link 2 EP02 Link 1 Link 2 EP03 Link 1 Link 2 EP04 Link 1 Link 2 EP05 Link 1 Link 2 EP06 Link 1 Link 2 EP07 Link 1 Link 2 EP08 Link 1 Link 2 EP09 Link 1 Link 2 FINAL EPISODE Link 1 Link 2